I have a jersey version of this fun striped cardigan…
I have a lot of purses…but really only one that I carry everyday. Only one that can stand up to the rigors of urban life. Only one that can carry my umbrella, scarf and pepper spray without worry. My trusty brown nylon and copper alligator leather BGBGirls bag (even just describing it, I feel the love welling up).
The problem is that I’ve been carrying this bag daily for far too long now. It’s time to wean myself off and find a new BFF bag. Some options:
- Prada backpack – Yuck! I just don’t get the allure of these cheepo nylon Prada bags. Would you pay $400 for this ugliness? Moving on…
- Fendi Spy bag – Now this is more like it. Perfect size, fantastic fixings…if only it were less than $1,400. Or even better this Gucci bag that looks almost identical to my current bag but costs about 1,000% more.
- BGBG tote – I love this bag…but why is it pink? So much cuter if it were a different color.
- Tema Dehan Hobo – I know, I know…hobo bags are sooo last season. But you know what: I live in San Francisco – we don’t even have seasons here. It’s cold all the time and this bag happens to match my coats.
- Helen Welsh Hobo – We may have a winner! This bag is the right size, for a decent price and has great style. Plus, this matches my accidental all-emerald and brown winter wardrobe.