We gave up our microwave when the new apartment's kitchen…
- The burrito wagon outside of the rock climbing gym on Harrison has the best spicy chicken tacos in the city. Plus, they only cost $1.50 each.
- All good things must come to an end. World Sausage is officially closed.
- Buying antiques online is fun.
- Magic eraser sponges are the greatest invention…ever.
- Bagel sandwiches from Noah’s come with a pickle and a cup of fruit salad.
- Antique tiaras are a dangerous obsession.
- If you want your weekend guests to have daffodils when they arrive. Buy them early and allow two days for the buds to open.
- Shopping at Forever 21 is a much more pleasant experience on a rainy Thursday night than on the weekends.
- The Nordstrom shoe department lures you into believing you absolutely cannot live without these absurd shoes.
- You can never have too much wine or too many goldfish crackers.
It was a good week! Lots of important lessons were learned. I wonder what next week has in store for me!