I'm back and I'm exhausted. Nothing like two full days…
- Kimono top – Just one of the brilliant and perfect pieces available in the spring Boden catalog.
- Corduroy Pants – I’m wearing my new pair of white corduroy Club Monaco pants today. I can’t even remember the last time I wore corduroy, so it’s kind of fun.
- Shoes – I love these embroidered slippers in olive and lavender.
- Coat – This light pink coat is more spring than the tulips themselves.
- Bag – From Lotta Jansdotter in gray.
- Necklace – Very pretty and organic.
- Bracelet – A perfect match with the coat for only $10 from Old Navy.
- Daffodils – $3 for six from Trader Joe’s.