I was so excited to throw a dinner party in…
A group of professional #bosslady women came over for dinner last week. I put together a simple, gluten-free menu with the flavors of early spring for our meal. This kind of food is so simple to prepare, you only need about an hour to set the table and cook once the groceries are purchased. Everything can be prepped ahead and cooked at the last minute. The final results were served family-style on a platter with a piece of parchment paper.
- Olive goat cheese with rice crackers
- Baked salmon filet with lemon, shallots and dill.
- Grilled baby pattypan squash with blood orange olive oil
- Steamed wax beans with lavender salt
- Green salad with pickled beets and balsamic vinaigrette
- Warm baguette with butter
- Rosé wine
- Coconut macaroons and gluten-free alfajores