We had a lovely time last night learning how to…
It’s time for the annual man gift guide – present ideas straight from my husband to yours! Here are Rob’s picks for the holidays in a variety of prices:
- Les Stroud’s Survive! – Rob loves the Survivorman show. This book teaches all kinds of skills including how to “locate and trap small animals” – something that can come in handy during the holidays.
- Fire Tool – The perfect accompaniment to the survival book and a good stocking stuffer. This handy little Swedish Scout Model tool can be used sparks a fire anywhere, even for a BBQ or fireplace.
- Swank Shoes – Kenneth Cole’s dress shoes are fancy enough for the opera – but ultra-comfortable thanks to hidden Silver Technology. Shoes that look good and feel good.
- Home Theater PC – A computer for your TV. Rob says these systems let you watch Hulu or surf the web on the big screen.
- Glenlivet – Single malt whiskey aged 18 years makes for some serious man-sipping aroung the yule log.
- Tumbler – A stainless steel, double-wall-insulated, vacuum-sealed tumbler to keep coffee warm on the go.
- Friends of Old Time Music – The perfect compilation for a long roadtrip. Rare blues, folk and bluegrass songs recorded in New York back in the 1960’s.
- Kona Ute Bike – A serious bike for a serious commuter. The panniers in back are perfect for trucking laptops, groceries or even a little one around town.
- Bookcase – This modern spine bookcase is designated as “manly furniture” by Rob. JCPenney’s has a version similar to the DWR model on sale for $99 right now.