At this year's brunch, I had a lot of extra…
I’m in search of a pair of flat shoes that can be worn with a black cocktail dress for my birthday on Friday. Flat shoes that can be worn with pants and skirts are easy to find…what about something a little bit dressier? Most “evening flats” look like something that would be worn by a grandmother or a 10 year old flowergirl.
- Moonuinit Flat – The scooped edges give this a bit more of an adult look.
- Charli Flat – The open toe, gold color and leather twist makes these a little more exciting than your average ballet flat. Might be a little too hipster for me though.
- Waggle Flats – I like these just for the distracting “fuzzy pom pom toggles.”
- Open Pose Pumps – Okay, so these are not flats. But they are from Aerosoles and should be comfy…maybe?
- Pointy Skimmers – I think these are the winners. Decent shape, good price and “pewter crocodile.”
Arrg. I want to wear heels so badly! Maybe I should be looking for some sort of palanquin instead 🙂