Inspired by the World's Smallest Postal Service, I created these…
And a few goodies to go with our Guadeloupe beach house:
- Bikini – If we can afford this imaginary beach house, we can also likely afford a $300 Prada bikini, on sale.
- Books – Lots of Steinbeck.
- Sweater – A cardigan to wear with your best bikini.
- Candle – Williams-Sonoma olive oil candle.
- Tea Pot – In swirled copper.
- Plates – Mottahedeh tin picnic plates in Turkish Garden.
- Coverlets – In the colors of beach glass.
- Pillow – Embroidered loveliness on sale at Anthropologie.
- Tea Cup & Saucer – Tiffany’s Sea Urchin pattern has just the right amount of whimsy for a cup of hot lavender earl gray after a windy beach walk.
What would you take to today’s beach house pick?