Kathi has done a lot of thinking about her style…
I’m crazy about all these songs…the kind of nuts where you can’t sleep because the song is too stuck in your head. I did my best to find a good clip of each, which was surprisingly not easy at all:
1. Honey Let Me Sing You a Song (Matt Hires) Apologies, this is the worst clip and the only I could fine. Matt Hires is not a friend of the internet.
2. L-O-V-E (Al Green)
3. I Was Made For You (She & Him)
4. She’s Mine (Brett Dennen)
5. Die Alone (Ingrid Michaelson)
6. Curs in the Weeds (Horse Feathers)
7. Ain’t No Sunshine (Bill Withers) Love the outfits in this classic video.
8. Hymn #101 (Joe Pug)
9. Brandy Alexander (Ron Sexsmith)
10. Move You (Anya Marina)
11. Don’t Want to Die Lonely (Nick Pagliari)
12. Both Hands (Ani DiFranco)
13. I Love You, You Imbecile (Pelle Carlberg)
14. Night Time is the Right Time (Ray Charles) Of course that is the classic “Rudy” version.
15. Turn Me On (Norah Jones)
16. It’s You (Pictures and Sound) Play track #4.
17. When I Go (Brett Dennen)
18. Three More Days (Ray LaMontagne)
19. Sweet Darlin’ (She & Him)
20. Say Hey (Michael Franti)