Costume parties are the best kinds of parties! Melissa is…
Here’s what I actually had at the beach:
- Bikini – I adore my new bikini from Boden. Flattering, frenchie and comfortable
- Oatmeal – We shared a nice breakfast of this oatmeal topped with spiced apples, pears and cranberries.
- Sweatshirt – I have last year’s version of this upgraded hoodie from J.Crew.
- Port – A nice sweet glass in the evenings.
- Magazine – New Yorkers are best when bogged down with sand.
- Tacos – From the local taqueria. Try the al pastor!
- Artichokes – Yum. Giant ones I found at the store for $1 each.
- Puzzle – We did a 750 piece puzzle of St. Louis.
- Pashmina – A black pashmina works as an easy layering piece.