There's a fantastic antique store a few blocks away from…
Summer is here in San Francisco. As much as I love fall, it is nice to have a few warm days in the city. Since that fog could come rolling back at any minute, it’s important to dress for anything even when it is warm:
- DVF Skirt – I am in love with the sea kelp pattern on this skirt. Only $99 on Bluefly.com.
- Henley T-shirt – A basic layering piece from Old Navy.
- Cable-knit Sweater – Don’t forget that it is still fall!
- Bunni Flats – Adorable peep wedges in navy. Flat enough to be physical therapy approved!
- Bracelet – Linen and wood bangle.
- Handbag – A slouchy bag from Target.
Next Post: Things I love today: Jonathan Adler China
Previous Post: Things I love today: Houseguests and refried black beans