Rob and I went to Macy's last night to look…
- Cobb salads make a delicious dinner.
- Safeway is the most crowded at 6:30 pm on a Wednesday.
- When you order a brie sandwich from a french cafe it will include bread and brie and nothing more.
- Baggy pants make yoga inversions a bit revealing.
- A copy of the New Yorker is the ultimate commute accessory. Provides entertainment and defense. Can your iPod do that?
- Waking up at 7:00 am instead of 7:30 allows you to catch the early bus and avoid the madness.
- Memphis Minnie’s BBQ is okay, not as good or cheap as Mo’s.
- Trivia night at Mad Dog in the Fog is really challenging.
- Thursday night kickball always results in Friday morning hangover, not matter how little you drink.
- A new fish place has opened where World Sausage used to be on Market and Church.
Rob’s best friend is in town this weekend and we’re going to Blowfish Sushi for dinner tonight. I hope this warm weather continues tomorrow! Have a great weekend.