Happy May Day! It isn't freezing cold today, thankfully, so…
I am so over summer dressing. A few outfits are fun – a sun dress here, a ruffled shirt there – but I really love dressing for fall. Fall clothes are substantial. They are lined, you wear layers, it makes sense to me.
Even though it is nice and sunny outside, I really want to be wearing this today:
- Cashmere sweater – Look at how lovely this sweater is. It’s dangerous to buy (clearance sale!) because you would probably never leave the house without it on for the rest of your life.
- V-neck tee – This is the second outfit I’ve done with this tee. It’s a classic.
- Pencil skirt – I have one just like this in vintage tweed. Very fun to wear!
- Pumps – I don’t think I’d ever be brave enough to wear these out of the house…but they’re really something!
- Bag – This pebbled shoulder bag is only $48 from Urban Outfitters.
Only 51 days till the fall equinox!