After today's Hable Construction throw pillow obsession on EmilyStyle.com, Nicole…
Yesterday was my final day as a redhead! I went to the salon last night and asked my stylist to give me Eva Green’s dark hair from Casino Royale. Now I am a raven haired beauty instead of a fiery red head! What I’ve learned so far:
- Much easier to be mysterious with dark hair than with red.
- The people on the bus may not know your name but they will comment when you change your hair.
- You need a few extra layers of eyebrow pencil and mascara with dark hair.
- It’s a lot of fun to spook your co-workers when they don’t recognize you.
- Dark hair makes my big blue eyes even bigger and bluer.
- Nikki at G-Squared is a blow-out master.
Now I just need to go shopping for a fresh wardrobe and updated make-up to compliment my new look!