Since it is already past 5 on the east coast,…
Brrr. When is it going to stop raining? I love it when it rains on the weekend, such a good excuse to stay in your pajamas with a book. But during the week…when you have to take the bus…and walk to the post office? Time to do some serious layering
- Umbrella – I am sure I would feel better about taking the rainy, wet bus to work if I had a $500 Hermes umbrella. Actually, if I had a $500 umbrella I would feel better because I would also have a towncar and a driver and I wouldn’t have to go to work.
- Jacket – A kimono jacket will be as cozy as a bathrobe.
- Turtleneck – My new favorite from Victoria’s Secret.
- Scarf – Eggplant cashmere.
- Jeans – I have recently switched over to Citizens instead of Sevens.
- Boots – I’m wearing plastic rain boots today…these would be much better.
- Purse – A bright pattern canvas tote from Anthropologie.
- Trench – Top all this with a classic black trench coat. I have this jacket in traditional beige and love it.
The December Ladies Activity Club party is tonight. I need to come up with something cute and warm like this to wear for our night of gingerbread house construction!