It's really cold in San Francisco today (in the 40's,…
A good pair of red shoes can be a very powerful thing. Here is Elizabeth’s request:
I’m in the market for a pair of red heels- something in the $100-150 range (or less). Patent, regular leather, peep toe, closed toe- I’m open to anything that is red and has a medium heel. Everything I’ve seen is either way out of budget, or is too cheap and plastic looking. If you’re interested, I’d love a post about any red heels you think are stylish and perfect for spicing up a fall/winter outfit!
I have a pair of burgundy/red patent flats that I’ve been wearing with jeans, skirts, etc. for a few weeks. There are a ton of great red shoes out there right now, especially in darker colored patent leather. I found a five options for Elizabeth:
1. Anthropologie – Red heels with an ankle strap and a vintage feel. These could be great for someone with a fun, feminine style.
2. Bandolino – This slightly conservative pump can go from work to party and right back. I love the darker red color. $69.
3. Sofft – An affordable, comfortable, red patent leather pump that is decently cute? Lovely! $89.
4. Jeffrey Campbell – The heel is a little high, but JC makes the most comfortable shoes in my experience. Love the dark color, wide heel and flirty strap. $74.
5. Target – On the other end of the color and price spectrum, but still darn adorable! $29.