Delicate little purple violets (are they violets? not sure) are…
We had a such a great time at Margaret’s spa night bachelorette party over the weekend! I’ll be sharing all the details of the event – from our sunset session at Nob Hill Spa to dancing up a storm at the Tonga Room. But, first! Let’s take a closer look at the party favors for this elegant evening.
- Small craft paper gift bags. Mine were from the Japanese dollar store, Daiso, and roughly 4x6x3. These bags on Amazon seem about the same.
- Dr. Teal’s lavender epsom salts.
- Pre’ de Provence honey almond guest soaps.
- Purse-size Aveeno lotion.
- Dried lavender and a bag of Tension Tamer tea.
- Japanese MT Deco washi tape
Measure out one cup of the epson salt to pour in the bottom of each craft paper bag. The white salt smells divine, but looks a bit bland, so I mixed in a pinch of dried lavender and Tension Tamer tea for an upgrade. The salts can be mixed with body wash or olive oil to make a shower scrub in addition to the classic bathtub use. On top of the epson salt base, add the mini lotions and bars of french soap. Fold, seal with washi tape and then you’re ready to go!
Previous Post: Ugh. Bluehost Site Issue.