My favorite slate gray/yellow design combination has popped up again.…
- Ruffled Blouse – Ruffled blouses are a pain to iron but do wonders for “boyish” figures. This one was once $79 from J.Crew and is now listed at $29.
- Scarf – Enormous and soft! Perfect to help me kick my pashmina addiction at $22.
- Jeans – I bought a similar pair of Paper Denim & Cloth jeans that were marked down from a staggering $190 to only $80 at a discount boutique, Dizzi, in SLO. I don’t know how they get their designer jeans; I may not want to know.
- Coat – I have this coat, now marked down to $79, in black. It wears well!
- Shoes – Farylrobin always has fun designs! Even better at 40% off.
- Purse – Hello cheetah! This bag is 33% off from Boden.
- Earrings – Not broke yet? These garnet earrings are almost half off from The Met.
I can’t wait for the blouse and scarf to arrive. I’m still deliberating on the coat, purse, shoes and earrings 🙂