Just when I was thinking I was completely sick of…
Our adventure in Alaska starts tomorrow. We’re meeting our friends in Anchorage to kick off the RV trip. The weather in Alaska in June looks similar to San Francisco, just a little bit colder, a lot rainier and with way more mosquitos.
- Sweater – A cardigan layer in a light colors.
- Jacket – A warm sporty jacket from North Face.
- Sunglasses – Silver aviators for the bush pilot look.
- Sweatshirt – An inexpensive gray sweatshirt from Topshop that has a boost of style.
- Jeans – A versatile pair of dark cigarette jeans that works tucked in to cowboy boots or rolled up with sneakers.
- Bracelets – I want to pick up some red beaded bracelets in Alaska to go with my silver feather bracelet from New Mexico.
- Bugspray – So much bugspray.
- Cowboy boots – My trusty pair of worn-in brown cowboy boots are coming with us (I, ridiculously, also have pairs in black and red).
- Scarf – Upgrade on the classic bandana in dark gray from J. Crew.
- Dress – Do you need a super on-theme Pendleton dress incorporating a pattern from a Yakima blanket design? Yes, sure, of course.
- Shirt – A classic chambray top from Old Navy.
- Sneakers – I have a pair of hiking boots, but trail running sneakers are more packable and versatile.
- Camp pot – For the RV, I would love to bring an upgrade to classic enamelware from the Danish company Dansk.
Previous Post: Welcome to Alaska: 24 Hours in Anchorage