The Baxter is a film about the "other guy;" the…
Our adventure in Alaska starts tomorrow. We’re meeting our friends in Anchorage to kick off the RV trip. The weather in Alaska in June looks similar to San Francisco, just a little bit colder, a lot rainier and with way more mosquitos.
- Sweater – A cardigan layer in a light colors.
- Jacket – A warm sporty jacket from North Face.
- Sunglasses – Silver aviators for the bush pilot look.
- Sweatshirt – An inexpensive gray sweatshirt from Topshop that has a boost of style.
- Jeans – A versatile pair of dark cigarette jeans that works tucked in to cowboy boots or rolled up with sneakers.
- Bracelets – I want to pick up some red beaded bracelets in Alaska to go with my silver feather bracelet from New Mexico.
- Bugspray – So much bugspray.
- Cowboy boots – My trusty pair of worn-in brown cowboy boots are coming with us (I, ridiculously, also have pairs in black and red).
- Scarf – Upgrade on the classic bandana in dark gray from J. Crew.
- Dress – Do you need a super on-theme Pendleton dress incorporating a pattern from a Yakima blanket design? Yes, sure, of course.
- Shirt – A classic chambray top from Old Navy.
- Sneakers – I have a pair of hiking boots, but trail running sneakers are more packable and versatile.
- Camp pot – For the RV, I would love to bring an upgrade to classic enamelware from the Danish company Dansk.
Previous Post: Welcome to Alaska: 24 Hours in Anchorage