This adorable summer basic is currently on sale at La…
Last night was our six courses, seven bottles of wine, eight guests, 12 days of Christmas themed dinner party. Wow, was this ever an epic party. Everything was so delicious and the guests were loads of fun. The highlight of the evening were four perfectly cooked rock cornish game hens prepared by Rob and Trent. Even Jean and Trent’s butternut squash soup turned out to be delicious. You know it’s a great party when afterwards:
- Someone passes out on the chaise lounge from equal parts food and wine overdose.
- The tablecloth looks like a Jackson Pollock painting.
- You end the evening drinking wine straight from the bottle while half-heartedly doing dishes.
- Your hands still smell like garlic the next day.
- The ETA for returning the apartment to a state of normalcy is days, not hours.