No need to spend over $500 on the black and…
Horchow is such a weird store. It’s all so over the top! Very similar to the funny Neiman Marcus home collection (where else can you buy an antler table, to add a “subtle touch of rustic charm(!),” and a gold side chest in the same place!). Both sites are also home to an occasional really good find. Here are my picks from Horchow:
- Colanders – I love the bright colors of these colanders and the price is great too!
- Polka Dot Napkins – Another really fun and bright piece. Imagine a table with these napkins and the colander working as a floral centerpiece. Perfect for when Betsey Johnson comes for lunch.
- Modern flasks – Okay, one of their buyers is definitely feeling the colors this season. But look how cute!
- Monkey Rug – Jean? Don’t deny that you love this!
- Monogrammed umbrella – Cute without being cutesy and very Kate Spade
I recommend browsing around a bit. You’ll find some truly ridiculous items and some real steals. Share your favorites in the comments!