Didn't this year's holiday break feel tremendously long? Such a…
Floyd Landis is an amazing bike rider who has dominated this year’s Tour de France despite a terrible hip injury that will require him to have a replacement once the race is done. (I have a hip problem that is 550% less severe but is still a constant nuisance. I can’t even imagine how much pain he must be in). After falling far behind, he had a miraculous day yesterday and has a good chance of winning the tour this weekend.
I’m not much of a bike fan and I am certainly not one to wear a green and yellow spandex outfit to support my favorite racer, instead here’s my own “Cheering for Floyd” outfit:
- Jeans – I do wear jeans once in a while.
- Cashmere sweater – 50% off on italian cashmere from J. Crew!
- Wedges – Adds a bit of yellow to the mix.
- Messenger bag – A Timbuk2 bag is classic bike chic.
- Belt – Matches the yellow shoes.
- Jade bracelet – A chinatown favorite. Combines both yellow and green.
Go Floyd! I won’t be watching the Tour this weekend because we’re camping in Tahoe with Nicole. But I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Floyd!
Next Post: One year in San Francisco!
Previous Post: Things I love today: My favorite places in San Francisco