This weekend in New York completely rocked! I had such…
The blue corduroy blazer I ordered from Delias arrived yesterday. I know, I have been buying a lot of things from tween catalogs lately (admitting you have a problem is the first step). I think I managed to pull it together in a fun outfit for fall:
- Alex Cord Blazer: In Navy from Delias for $48.
- Brown Pencil Skirt – Banana Republic has some nice basic skirts for fall.
- White Ruffled Blouse – I have one that looks a lot like this but it was from Zara and cost 1/10th of this adorable Nanette Lepore version.
- Leather Handbag – I love the look of this bag from J.Crew, the orange trim is so fun. Too bad it is $375!
- Harness Pumps – Looove these shoes from Michael Kors. Very retro fabulous and in such a great color!
- Enamel Flower Earrings – Highlights the blue of the blazer and brings the whole outfit together.
What are you wearing to kick off fall? Have you unpacked your tweed and wool yet? Share your favorites in the comments section!