Jean's birthday is coming up at the end of November.…
- It’s light enough to carry in your purse all the time. The same is not true for the other magazines I get: Gourmet, San Francisco and InStyle (definitely not InStyle).
- Perfect bus reading.
- Much better than the six-month old TIME magazines offered in waiting rooms.
- Emergency umbrella.
- Makes you look, actually become, intelligent.
- There are somehow always a few sections left in an issue you’ve “finished” that you can read in a pinch. It’s like a never ending magazine. And in a real emergency, you can even read the poetry.
- Great when rolled up for swatting away pigeons.
I highly recommend that anyone who lives in a city gets a subscription.