Sarah wrote in with this question:I'm SO excited to have…
Whew! It was starting to feel like last spring again in San Francisco the last few days. The rain and mist just would not stop. Luckily, we got a break today in time for Rob to make his sailing trip in the bay. Unluckily, it is supposed to start again tonight. Oh, well. I guess it makes it more “wintery” and festive. Here are some notes for the almanac:
- Boden is having a big, big sale today. Buy lots of these skirts.
- Dark hair is super fun. Although, I haven’t quite mastered it just yet.
- This year’s Christmas card total was one for the record books: 93 so far and a few more still in the queue.
- Viva Pinata is insanely addicting and cute. You should have seen how happy Rob and I were last night when we go the pretztails to mate (oh man, what is up with the dorkage?).
- I’m really not that good of a baker, as hard as I try.
- I am also really not at all good at straightening my own hair.
- Wrapping plain vases with colorful paper is a good way to avoid having to buy, and clog up your cabinets, with new vases.
- The holiday Ladies Activity Club party is a favorite tradition.
- Does anyone get what this week’s New Yorker cover is supposed to mean? I’m stumped.
- The beeswax candles I made and gave out this week were a big hit.
- I would be happy never seeing another office gift basket again in my life. I want to barf just thinking about all those mixed nuts, chocolates and cookies in the conference room.
- Take the MUNI survey and help improve the system.