Time to redo the bridal party mock-up with the new…
- Yay for work bullies getting what they deserve.
- I’m getting certifiably buff from all this climbing, walking and biking.
- Having a clear vision for the wedding is so helpful.
- Watching Quicksilver makes you want to talk to bike messengers, which almost always turns out to be a mistake.
- Darn you Vino and Rasmussen.
- Apricot crisp is one of my favorite things.
- I heart Nick Lowe.
- A courtyard guitar sing-along with your buddies Wednesday night at 11:00pm is not a good idea when that courtyard happens to be surrounded by apartments full of people trying to sleep.
- The sushi restaurant in the Metreon is actually pretty good.
- Ocean’s 13 is worth renting.
- Good wardrobe foundation pieces are important.
- Our caterer’s latest menu proposal sounds sooo delicious. Baby artichokes with lavender aioli!
- The Fit is go.
Rob and I are hopefully going to buy our new car tomorrow morning (anyone in the market for a great little 2001 Miata?) The rest of the weekend is going to be full of shopping, biking and Tour parties. And I hope a lot of sleeping too. I need to rest up for a very busy week.