Wasn't Michelle great last night?! So smart and poised.Important business…
All in all, I’ve got quite a bit done thus far:
- Booked the facility and set the date (September 20th).
- Picked out a (cheap and delicious) cake option.
- Booked the caterer.
- Hired a photographer/painter.
- Designed my own centerpieces and purchases all the vases.
- Recruited participants for the show & musician friends.
- Started on invitation designs with Jordan.
- Nearly finalized the invite list.
Here’s what I’ve still got to do:
- Get my wedding dress cleaned and repaired.
- Reserve a shuttle service between the ferry pier, parking lot and club.
- Pick out bridesmaid dresses and suits for the men.
- Have engagement photos taken.
- Book a florist for the bouquets and boutonnières.
- Plan for the photobooth feature.
- Design the favors.
- Update the wedding website.
- Buy wedding bands.
- Work out a million of the tiny details (guest book, veil, etc, etc, etc)
- Plan a grand exit from the reception (so important!)
- Plan the honeymoon.
This list actually makes me feel pretty good about where I stand!