Sarah wrote in recently with a request for a wedding.…
- Stuffing and addressing our wedding invites was no big deal. It was nothing compared to our annual 100+ Christmas cards.
- I was on cable TV again this week for work. It gets easier each time.
- Shoes, glorious shoes!
- I love making mix tapes.
- Is it just me, or does Cat Deeley appear to be the nicest person in the universe?
- Mmmm, white nectarines.
- This shirt from Alloy arrived and is adorable.
- Rob has had such a good time shopping for our trip this weekend.
- I don’t feel that stressed about the wedding, but I apparently am. I have heartburn and a pimple you could see from space.
- All those Europeans waving American flags choked me up a little last night.
- I know nothing about backpacking.
- This week’s San Francisco art is from WineCountryPainter on Etsy.
Have a great weekend! I’ll have a full report of our weekend outdoors adventure on Monday.