To finish up the recap, I have a wedding slideshow…
Our third Girl Scout Troop meeting was the best one yet! Although, the girls seem to no longer be intimidated by Margaret and me and are becoming a tiny bit less well-behaved.
We focused on a travel theme for the start of our year’s “journey” as a Daisies. I’ve been finding that all the fun craft supplies I’ve hoarded for years are perfect for these meetings!
Meeting No. 3 Agenda
- Make luggage tags with a fantastic Yellow Owl stamp set my friend Rebecca gave me years ago and manila tags. Draw how you’re feeling on the back.
- Friendship circle: Practicing the Girl Scout pledge and firm handshakes.
- Talk about how we’re feeling today using the luggage tag drawings.
- Introduce the Daisy Flower Friends who represent the Girl Scout Law.
- Pass around old passports and travel journals to talk about journeys and stamps you earn along the way.
- Craft table: Cut and staple your own pretend passport using this template.
- Stamp activity: Each girl had to politely ask another to stamp her passport.
- Closing circle: Magic penny song, friendship squeeze.
Previous Post: Mushroom Campanelle with Oregano and Lime