I had a bit of a scare on my way…
It’s that time again! I’ve wrangled Rob into helping me brainstorm the best gift ideas for the men on your Christmas list. From your significant other to brother-in-laws to teenage cousins, we’ve got the goods for you:
1. SteriPEN Adventurer Water Purifier – Sterilize any water in seconds with this little UV device. Perfect for campers, backpackers and outdoorsy men. $100.
2. Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 – Classic styling with sweet digital photo specs and a Leica lens. This camera is Rob’s current favorite recommendation. $400.
3. Zipka Plus Backcountry Petzl Headlamp – Bright and compact, this little headlamp is great for everyday use and can easily double as a bike light. $35
4. Auto Adjusting Wrench – The hotest man-tool on the market and on sale for $20!
6. Manhunt – A very well written history of the 12 day chase for Lincoln’s killer. Rob and I both liked this book. $11.
7. Puma Urban Mobility Bicycle – This one breaks the bank at $1,600. A folding, glow in the dark, city bike with loads of style. Perfect for an urban commuter.
8. Skullcandy Noise Cancelling Headphones – Rob has a pair and loves them. A great gift for frequent travelers and cubicle jockeys. $79.
9. Black Diamond Pavement Messenger Bag – Room for a laptop with a dash of bike messenger style. $79.
10. Smart Money Clip – A compact and streamlined way for the man in your life to carry cards and cash. $19.
Whew! There you have it. 10 man-gift ideas for the holiday season! You can see last year’s Man Presents list here.