I love that moment right before a party. You're dressed…
- A few days of sun makes a world of difference. The city is so much nicer when it is not raining!
- When a new dress hanging up in your closet makes you smile by just looking at it, it was probably a smart purchase.
- Cheap Chinese take-out is lovely for a Monday night.
- A four hour workout involving yoga, rock climbing and cardio may seem like a good idea…but really, it is overkill. The resulting soreness will make you consider canceling your gym membership immediately.
- Lucca’s Ravioli alone is a great reason to live in San Francisco.
- The Stanyan Park Hotel and Inn 1890 are two good hotel options in my neighborhood for visiting parents.
- Sunglasses! Remember those things?
- Always accept invitations. Even when you really don’t want to go out.
- I want to move in to the Macy’s downtown now that it is decorated for the Flower Show.
- Wear flat shoes when you go to three bars in one night.
- Getting a new camera phone is a good thing.
- Reading the New Yorker on the bus may cause you to miss your stop by about five blocks.
Rob and I don’t have any plans for the weekend at this point. I want to visit Macy’s downtown and maybe try this Greek restaurant. Opa! Have a great weekend!