The new Ikea catalog has me ready to put all…
Jean and Trent are big bike fans and have been coming over every night to watch the Le Tour de France on OLN (they don’t have cable). We’ve been alternating cooking duties over the past few days but it would be fun to do something a little more appropo for the event.
A french picnic in the living room would be just the ticket! Here’s my recipe for a Tour de France picnic at home:
- Pan Bagnat – You can’t have a French picnic without this traditional tuna sandwich.
- Potato Bake – Gruyere and nutmeg makes this common dish special.
- Baked Tomatoes – This would be so good with some crunchy bread.
- Lavender Lemon Cake – I love cooking with lavender!
- Classic tablecloth – Provence style from Williams-Sonoma.
- Bordeaux – A perfect French red wine tops it all off.
Maybe this race isn’t going to be so boring after all!