Thanks to Susan's generosity with leftover supplies from her October…
The Ladies Activity Club is going to the Museum of Modern Art next week for our July party. SF MOMA is open until 9 pm on Thursday nights and even offers tasty treats. It’s a perfect LAC venue. Now, I just have to figure out what to wear.
Being very obsessed with appropriate outfits (I once owned a regulation croquet skirt), I need to come up with the perfect thing for this evening! This outfit is all about the accessories:
- Grey or brown pencil skirt – Looks great with everything.
- White blouse – Another foundation piece.
- Artistic necklace – This choice from MOMA in New York is made of silk. You can dry clean it!?
- Low heels – The color and shape of these pumps from Casadei makes them traditional but fun.
- Handbag – I love the color of this purse from Via Spiga.
Toss in some pearl studs, nude fishnets and a trench. You are set to mingle at the museum!
Update: Check out the cute blue shoes from J.Crew that Sara found for only $50!