I love this rainy October weather. It's perfect for curling…
I am so tired of wearing flat shoes every day. All my beautiful heels are lined up in the closet while I wear the same pair of black ballet flats. And when I try to sneak on a pair of pumps or boots my physical therapist catches me. It’s one of the perils of having the PT office next door. So I attempted to put together a fun outfit today that was flat shoe friendly:
- Shoes – Red leather flats with a buckle. Not as cute as my heels…but not a complete snore-fest.
- Sweater – I have this in red from Anthropologie. Really flattering in person. Cute when matched with a fun tank top.
- Skirt – I love a skirt with some volume. This version in brown pleats can be worn all year. Boden calls it a “life-enhancing skirt!”
- Clutch – $15 from Target!
- Watch – I have a rose gold and ruby watch almost exactly like this.
- Necklace – Gold locket.
- Cupcake – From the Design Center cafe. Yum!
Even I have to admit that this outfit is pretty fun. Maybe wearing flat shoes everyday isn’t so terrible!