This Bluefly sale is pretty great! I wasn't expecting to…
We’re going to the famous House of Prime Rib on Wednesday to celebrate Amber’s birthday. I am really excited because this seems like one of those funky old fashioned restaurants that I usually love. They’ve been serving beef and creamed spinach table side for San Franciscans since 1949.
Never mind the fact that they basically only serve beef and I eat everything except beef, it’s going to be fabulous. Here’s my vintage inspired outfit:
- Poblano Dress – Lovely and not too outrageous at $160.
- Cropped Cardigan – Very vintage.
- Necklace – This outfit requires a serious piece of costume jewelry.
- Halle Pumps – Oh Linea Paolo, you’ve done it again! Delicate, femine, adorable.
- Clutch – Adorned with peacocks and circa 1963.
- Prime Rib Cart – One of the stand out features of House of Prime Rib.
This is going to be fun! I wonder if I should wear gloves?