Spring officially started yesterday. And while it is still tweed…
This has been a crazy week. I can’t believe my accidental date was just this last Monday. Here’s the lessons I learned this week:
- Foreign Cinema’s lavender creme brulee is a thing of beauty.
- My negative review of Smokin’ Aces is almost identical to the New Yorker’s.
- Organizing the closet helps with rediscovering long lost clothing favorites.
- Walking a mile and a half to work is great exercise and helps you wake up in the morning.
- Trader Joe’s cocoa almonds are so tasty.
- If you are visiting San Francisco, you can rent this place near my neighborhood.
- Physical therapist = sadist?
- I can’t believe I watched (and was really moved by) the CMT tribute to Reba.
- I love everything about changing the sheets. The process is kind of meditative and you end up with a perfect, tightly made bed. Especially fun with thick thread counts and L’Occitane lavender water.
- Jealousy of Tina Fey’s perfect curly hair on 30 Rock will get you nowhere.
- This site gets high rankings on the strangest google terms. Welcome searchers for Leslie Caron, tulipiers, tea at the garden court and lhasa apso embroidery patterns.
- I booked our tickets to North Carolina in March. Any hot tips from Carolinians?
- Dark indigo blue shadow works really well as eyeliner for blue eyes and dark hair.
- Listening to Radio Alice and Live 105 at work puts me in a good mood.
I’m kind of glad the rain has canceled a few of my weekend plans. All I have on deck is a night at the movies to see
Catch and Release The Last King of Scotland on Saturday. I hope to spend a lot of time in bed with a cup of coffee, a book and Chris Isaak (the ideal January music) on the radio.