This silver piece is one of my favorites. A coffee…
- Being overly excited that you didn’t catch your fiance’s cold almost always leads to ironically catching said cold.
- The smell of a fresh mint bouquet is lovely.
- Hooray for brooding love interests.
- Still completely obsessed with Coupling.
- The worst part of being sick is getting sweaty when you sleep. Yuck!
- Congratulations to our newest Ladies Activity Club chapter in Denver, Colorado. We’re now in three states!
- I’m really frustrated by not having sold my Miata yet.
- Squash tacos…who would have thought!?
- It can get annoying working in an office full of men and being one of only a few women. I could use a vacation.
- My favorite part of Easter Parade is when Judy Garland manages to call a taxi with just a small flick of her wrist and a whisper. Oh, and all the dancing.
- Rob organized our closet this week. Isn’t he wonderful!
- I really need a new pair of jeans. Good thing the Macy’s Passport Sale is coming soon.
- “A nice simple wedding” is my new mantra.
It looks like the weather is going to be perfect in San Francisco these next few days! Hopefully we’ll have a weekend full of kayaking, biking, friends and other fun.