Looking for some inspiration on Flickr and found this sweet,…
- The San Francisco DMV isn’t really that bad. Make an appointment online, go early in the morning and wear something cute.
- It would help to study a bit for the driver’s test. I almost didn’t pass.
- I spent a little too much on new clothes and shoes last weekend.
- There was a fist fight in my office on Monday and a Marilyn Monroe impersonator on Wednesday. So surreal.
- To make things more bizarre, I witnessed a car accident and a neighbor’s eviction on Tuesday and another car accident on Wednesday.
- These shoes are so amazingly comfortable.
- Free champagne is the best champagne.
- Rob has a cold and I have something chicken pox-like on my stomach.
- A glass of hot spiced cider with a dash of butterscotch schnapps is a nice treat.
- What to wear? Lots of dresses.
- I’m not into any of the new shows this season. Bionic woman? eh.
- I love this photo of fog rolling in over the city from SFist.
- Our wedding date is tentatively back to October 4th & Fleet Week. It turned out that the 27th wasn’t available.
- I’m so excited that my friend Margaret is moving up to the Bay Area in a few weeks!
We have an office dinner to attend tonight. Rob has his NERT training tomorrow and his friend Rich is coming to town. Aside from those events, I think we’ll just try to relax a bit this weekend.