This guy is in town right now. Fantastic commercial, not…
I was hesitating to post a gift “wishlist” this year. I did last year and then got a bunch of presents from people who don’t normally send them and felt a bit bad about the whole thing. But just in case you were wondering what I might like, here are a few ideas:
- Dark Chocolate Molasses Chips – My favorite candy from See’s.
- Jewelry – Really, I’m a fan of most any jewelry. This set of 6 bangles from the Smithsonian seem particularly nice and reasonable.
- Black Cardigan – It’s something I really need.
- Flowers – A bouquet of Glamis Castle (Auslevel) roses.
- Glasses – This one is kind of strange, but I’ve been coveting Jack Nicholson’s glasses from Something’s Got to Give lately. I have no idea wear I’d go with a pair of man’s tortoise shell reading glasses…I’ll figure that part out later.
I can’t believe my birthday is coming up this weekend already. What a fast year this has been!