I've had a really good experience with the DMV! Isn't…
- I’d rather never go through a series of business meetings like this week’s ever again.
- Gordon Biersch has good garlic fries.
- When needed, it’s important to just let go of all those holiday “to-dos” and relax.
- I like shopping at Flax, but it’s a little infuriating that the cards and envelopes aren’t better organized or matched. It felt a bit like a reality show competition trying to pick out our set.
- The fig and tobacco leaf Botanicus candles my hairstylist gave me for Christmas smell nice.
- Loving my new Voyager phone.
- I’m against this new trend of automatically printed, addressed and drop-shipped holiday cards. There should be some sort of hand-done gesture in there.
- 30 Rock’s brilliant Christmas episode last night made me briefly forget the writer’s strike.
- Guilty pleasure: methodically chipping off all my nail polish.
- I’m copying Nicole Richie’s pashmina-around-coat-collar look today.
- Hooray for fat babies! My co-worker’s son has these glorious creased wrists.
This is holiday party weekend for Rob and me. We’ve got an office event tonight, two parties tomorrow and another on Sunday. How fun!