Have I mentioned that fall is my favorite season of…
- I can survive a full week without a car in the city during the worst storm of the past decade.
- I love George Elliot.
- Canceling the cable TV has resulted in watching more international news, getting more sleep, reading more and doing more fun things outside the apartment. Pretty good!
- Mmmm…homemade chicken soup with mushrooms and white beans.
- My resolutions to be thicker skinned/more tough are definitely works in progress at this point.
- Blog readers make for the best cheering squad.
- I’m obsessed with the Flight of the Conchords.
- A new healthy grocer has opened up in the neighborhood. I love the way the city is constantly being reinvented.
- Wedding Wednesdays seems to work
- I need to be better about standing up for myself.
- A family friend sent me a pair of fantastic red cowboy boots!
- Rob’s so great. He did the laundry and brought me Chinese food when I was feeling down last night.
- I’m going to the climbing gym three times this week?
The sun is coming out as I speak and the weekend is supposed to be bright and clear. Plus, we’re invited to a dinner party at my cousin’s! Things are looking up.