We had a great LAC party last night! I wish…
Life at our imaginary lighthouse beach home is nautical, wordly and relaxed:
- Bikini – A dash of hippie flair in green and white ikat.
- Ship – It is a lighthouse with a long nautical history, after all.
- Tunic – In beaded yellow from Bluefly.
- Bracelet – Leather and a hamsa charm.
- Book – Virginia Woolf’s To the Lighthouse.
- Sunglasses – Aviators from Macy’s.
- Adirondack Chair – For watching the sunset.
- Potted Succulents – To replicate the ice plant fields.
- Plates – Picnic-ready melamine plates painted with fun birds.
Pretzels, a little hummus and a glass of Bonny Doon wine…perfect!