I needed another silver tray like a whole in the…
I think I’ve assembled a menu to feed everyone without undue stress. Most of this can be either set-out as is or prepared in advance to be thrown in the oven the morning of the party. I’ll just need to run around town a bit on Friday and Saturday to get the last supplies:
- Smoked duck from Willie Bird in Sonoma.
- Honey ham from from local corned-meats expert Roberts
- Truffle mustard
- Crunchy warm rolls from Acme bakery with butter and jam
- Skewers of buttered tiny yellow potatoes topped with Neiman Ranch bacon
- Savory (vegetarian) bread pudding with arugula and Gruyère.
- Fresh fruit
- Pear frangipane tarts straight from France via Trader Joe’s
- Spiced cider
- Pomegranite kir royale cocktails
Am I missing anything key? Aside from green vegetables, which are not invited to the party 🙂