On Monday morning, we woke up at 5:30 (ugh!) for…
Rob’s parents are coming into town on Saturday and Sunday for a short visit. It’s also leather pride week here in San Francisco, which always makes things a little more interesting in our neighborhood. I think we’re planning on riding the cable car (California Street line to avoid the crowds) and doing some other touristy activities. Here’s what I want to wear:
- Dress – This Carolyn Vaile dress may not be super trendy, but I am pretty sure it is incredibly flattering. I want one each in all seven colors. Might be good for bridesmaids if anyone is looking.
- Knit Jacket – This blazer would pair well with the dress and with every other piece of clothing I own.
- Flats – I am still in no-heel purgatory for a few more weeks. Although Sophia Coppola makes it work, I miss my heels.
- Clutch – Snakeskin print from Urban Outfitters.
- Earrings – A nice pair of pearl studs completes the nouveau classic ensemble.
Have a great weekend!