I want to throw a big Halloween party this year…
- Pink shirt -I like the bright color of this one from Banana Republic.
- Sweater vest – Her sweater was much cuter. More sheer and lightweight. I cheated by changing the color of the only similar one I could find online.
- Wool slacks – All my wool is stashed away right now for the summer. But this very tempting.
- Sneakers – Really add something to this outfit. Very professorial.
- Purse – I didn’t see what she was carrying…so I am pretending it was this $700 bag from Anthropologie!
I can’t wait for fall to start! Wool – Cashmere – Tweed – Corduroy! I love it all!