You may have been noticing some issues with EmilyStyle.com being…
Whew! I made the flower arrangements and set up the table last night. Rob was at our last kickball game of the season until nine. I waited to go to the store and eat until he came home. Between being starving and having serious rump pain from physical therapy, I was feeling pretty worn out. If you saw a frazzled redhead at Safeway last night, that was me!
By the end of the night our tiny fridge was packed full with things for the party and I was feeling much better. I still got to bed on time and woke up refreshed for today’s projects:
- Visit Ribbonerie – This has nothing to do with the party but the Ribbonerie is having a big sale and I have to go! If you can’t make it today I think the sale is tomorrow too.
- Buy ice – It’s the only thing I still need to get for the party. Oh shoot! Olives too, I forgot them last night.
- Bake the fig and goat cheese tarts – Frozen puff pastry is one the greatest inventions of the western world.
- Set out the drinks and appetizers – One set of food goes in the living room, the other in the dining room. Drinks will be in the kitchen.
- Clean the bathroom – It’s the only place your guests get to spend time on their own so it is important that it is spotless.
- Have lots and lots of fun – The most important “to do” of them all!