I'll be back on Thursday. Have a great weekend!
One of my favorite things is coming up with the perfect outfit for a given activity or event. You name it, I will find the exact right thing that should be worn to it (albeit in my own funny way)! This fits in perfectly with my new archery hobby:
- Cashmere cardigan – I really am obsessed with this sweater.
- Wool skirt – I have a brown Prada skirt much like this that I bought in a thrift store last year.
- Navy polo – A nice little layering piece with a collar.
- Leather boots – Flat enough to wear comfortably all day but still a bit attractive. With tights of course.
- Wool tote – I could fit a few arrows in there.