Sale Alert: Jessica McClintock Outlet

Sale Alert: Jessica McClintock Outlet

If you’re in the market for a dress for the Black & White Ball, a wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, a prom dress or a flower girl dress you should pencil in a quick stop at San Francisco’s Jessica McClintock Outlet in the design district.

Yes, 85% of the dresses are terrible. But the remaining 15% are hugely on sale and some are quite nice. My cousin found her wedding dress there. One of my coworkers just picked up a really nice ivory gown for the B&W Ball for a whopping $34. All dresses are currently 50% off the sale price and all wedding dresses are $75. Sizes above 6 will have the best selection. They also have gloves, jewelry and veils for next to nothing.

Next Post:
Previous Post:
This article was written by
There are 4 comments for this article
  1. amber at 12:49 am

    My mom took me here when I was 8 for a dress to wear to the ballet. It was plaid taffeta, all purples and greens. I thought it was the coolest dress ever, though I haven’t been back since…

  2. Haley v. at 4:09 am

    I bought a few prom dresses there, and my mom got her wedding dress there too. She found one she really liked, but it was missing almost all the buttons…so my dad whipped out his swiss army knife and borrowed a few off another dress ;-). Its not perfect, but its a deal!

  3. ashlynn at 11:54 am

    I remember going to one of these in So California with Jordan in high school – great deals!