Now that our 20-day vacation in Maui is over, let's…
- My darling husband.
- Our wedding, that went so well and was so fun.
- Each of our friends and family who chipped in to make the wedding amazing.
- America’s national parks.
- Being able to take four weeks off for our honeymoon.
- President Elect Barack Obama. (even after three weeks, typing that makes me weepy)
- Still having my job.
- A full, healthy year without any weird medical issues.
- The internet and wonderful blogging community.
- The Ladies Activity Club, going strong after 3 years.
- Having everything I need in life and so much more.
How many things are you grateful for this year? I’m donating $10 for each of my “thanks” to the United Way. Want to join me?