I have an appointment with an orthopedist next week for…
I looked down today and realized I’ve been wearing an exclusive mix of red, white and blue for about the last two weeks. I think it started with that red, white and blue maxi dress outfit. It’s been so easy while traveling since everything coordinates.
Plus, the combo just feels like summer. Here are some ideas for building your own mix-and-match red, white and blue wardrobe. I count at least 16 really great combinations:
- Cropped trousers – In a vivid coral red from Theory
- Striped top – Classic French style on sale at Lord & Taylor
- Dress – Red pleated dress on sale for $99. I wish it was in my size!
- Tailored shorts – On sale from Theory. I like wearing them with navy tights.
- Tee – The cut of this $48 Anthropologie top seems so, so pretty
- Cableknit sweater – $24 from Madewell
- Tank – Light navy pattern for layering at $39
- Chinos – Light blue chinos are a super comfortable alternative to jeans
- Cardigan – A navy cardigan can be partnered with everything
Add a natural leather belt, some sandals and pumps…you’re ready to go!