San Francisco was shrouded in pea soup fog this morning.…
Finally! A weekend in San Francisco with nothing to do! Our summer was so booked with camping, trips, etc…this is a real luxury. I think Nicole may come out on Saturday for a visit and a trip to Japantown. And I want to go to the Legion of Honor on Sunday to see the Monets. Here’s what I want to wear:
- Tweed coat – Vintage style from La Redoute.
- White sweater – Good ol’ Old Navy!
- Skinny jeans – I have a pair of Kenneth Cole’s that do the trick.
- Boots – My find of the century: I have a pair in Spanish leather from the 1970’s that I got for $5 at Goodwill.
- Red handbag – Very fall and only $24 at Old Navy
- Sunglasses – Love the tortoise shell on these glasses from Anthropologie.
- Bracelet – On sale at Old Navy for $3.50.